- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management
- Coordinate and review enquiries and contracts/order for project
- Compile quotation for project
- Monitor project progress
- Taking charge of supervisors, draftsmen and all sub-contractors to carry out design, supervision and installation works including testing and commissioning.
- Attending to meetings with consultants, main contractors and system specialists to ensure all aspects and requirements were taken care off
- Liaise with respective parties on checking of drawings
- Forecast monthly progress claim and expenditure budget
- Training will be provided.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics or relevant Engineering discipline.
- Some relevant experience or knowledge in ACMV /HAVC would be preferred.
- Computer literacy in MC office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Meticulous, independent, ability to work in a team.