- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Skills: Accounting, Account management, Corporate tax accounting, International Accounting Standards, Asset management / planning, HR functions
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports using accounting software
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling account information
- Attend educational workshops
- Preparation of company annual financial statement based on local financial reporting standards
- Review of reconciliation, monthly reports and exception reports
- Other accounting related duties
Skills: Accounting, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Possess minimum Diploma in Accountancy.
- LCCI or ACCA holders are welcome to apply
- Minimum one year of working experience in accounting
- Only Singaporean or PR may apply
- Required to be a team player who is committed and meticulous
- Self motivated, highly organized, able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and to meet critical deadlines
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Able to plan and prioritize tasks effectively
Interested applicants please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Singaporeans & Singapore Permanent Residents Only.
We will notify all successfully shortlisted candidates.