- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
You will collaborate with other departments to proactively manage and problem solve ad serving issues, understand site and ad functionality. You will need to have knowledge of all ad products available on the site, including standard advertising specifications, site architecture and performance of ad units.
You will also be required to do the following:
- use Doubleclick's DFP for ad trafficking
- work with the Client Services team to facilitate ad campaign launches
- coordinate with advertisers and internal departments to obtain and test ad
creatives and ensure successful campaign delivery
- monitor ad delivery, recommend campaign optimization options as needed and
provide ongoing quality assurance support
- QA creative submissions and troubleshoot issues that may occur while the
campaign/orders are in progress
- monitor campaign progress
- collate statistical reports and compile online data
This position is a dynamic and challenging opportunity that has the potential to grow into a bigger role in the department.
- Basic knowledge of DART for Publishers / DART Sales Manager is a plus.
- Meticulous with numbers
- Professional maturity, organize, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude.
- Fresh Diploma graduates in IT/Digital Media Design may apply