- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Coordination skills, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Handle clients’ inquiries, provide necessary information, and interface with the customers on routine matters and follow up on their progress and keeping the Account Managers informed.
- Prepare quotations and update the record in a timely manner for easy track.
- Assists Managers to prepare bidding proposal for technical and commercial division (i.e. prepare authorization letters, records / filling of bidding technical / commercial clarification, etc)
- Assist in the consolidation of commercial related information, including gathering internal and external data for the preparation of market reports and presentations
- Assist in preparing contracts and monitor vessel movement.
- Maintain the filling system and other general admin support as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma holder with 1 year of relevant working experience in Marine industry.
- Independent, precise, responsible, team player and strong coordination skills.
- Able to meet deadlines through good times management.
- Willing to learn and ability to adapt in a fast working environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prepared to work beyond the stipulated workings hours if required.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
- Preferably Singaporeans and SPRs.