- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: MS Office
- You will provide administrative and support function to the department's function.
- Handle customer service and manage the reception counter.
- Assist Social Worker Assistant in interview of patients, family members.
- Payment of funds as authorised by Medical Social Worker
- Compiling statistics.
- Actively participate in quality improvement projects
- GCE 'N'/O Level/NITEC/Diploma in any discipline
- 2 years' working experience in office administration
- Candidate with social work or related experience will be an advantage
- Passionate about working in Healthcare/Social Work/Care & Counselling.
- 5 days work week, rotating sat half day.
- Office hours.
- Central area.
- $1500 - $2200
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.