- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Coordination, Interpersonal skills
- Handle full sets of accounts including Account Payable, Account Receivable and Credit Control.
- Checking, verifying and processing of payment.
- Controlled AR/ AP collection update
- Project accounts - monitoring and cost control
- Payroll support
- Foreign workers work passes and other pass application, cancellation and renewal
- Maintain the staff and workers personal files
- Provides general administration and coordination support to the management
- Prepare administrative works eg. correspondence, quotation, invoices and delivery orders
- Ó Level, SPM , ITE or Diploma in related field/ or experienced in related field
- Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian only (others will be rejected)
- Excellent administrative skills in MS Office application
- Good communication skills- written and oral (Mandarin and English), to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates/customers
- Good interpersonal skill
- Able to coordinate well and have initiative
- 5 ½ day work
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.