- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: admin, executive
- Oversee the overall general admin function of the warehouse.
- Lead a team of admin staffs to ensure timely/accurate data entry for inbound/outbound/KPI reporting and timely filing of documents for auditing purposes to meet tight deadlines
- Collate and provide timely reports
- Ensure the SOPs are duly complied with the daily operations where admin matters is concern
- Effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements
- Hands on to cover the duties of the admin staffs as and when required
- Any other duties assigned by the warehouse manager
- Min Diploma in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in an administrative role in a warehousing/ distribution environment is preferred
- Able to undertake work pressure and long hours when required
- Possess good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office Applications
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Meticulous with good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elsie (Reg no: R1109571) @ 6416 6998 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the Apply button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.