- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Registered nurse with Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Renowned Hospital
- 5 days / West
- Salary up to $3200 per month+ Very Attractive Bonus
Our client,a renowned hospital located in the west. One of the leading players in the healthcare industry.
- Responsible for the TrendCare Patient Acuity System project and implementing supporting processes to ensure optimal utilization of Nursing Manpower
- Co-ordinate the ongoing usage and integration of the TrendCare Patient Acuity System
- Co-ordinate and provide education on the use of TrendCare
- Monitor and improve upon the efficient utilization of Nursing manpower by leveraging on TrendCare reports
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to optimise manpower to meet strategic and operational needs
- Possess aDiploma / Degree in Nursing with at least4 years’experience as a Registered Nurse
- Possess good admin experience
- Good interpersonal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Resourceful, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced working environment
- IT savvy and high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
- Salary up to $3200 per month + Very Attractive Bonus
- 5 days work week
- West (Near to MRT)
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attachedto email@example.com.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://www.achievecareer.com/home/jobseekers/available-jobs.html.