- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Admin
- Renowned Hospital
- Salary up to $2300 per month
Our client, an established healthcare group, providing excellent clinical care, research and education. One of the leading players in the healthcare industry.
- Work together with the Programme Coordinator in supporting all administrative functions in relation to the Postgraduate Education Program of the Department
- To support the Operations and Development of the Postgraduate Program in the Department
- To support and ensure successful ACGME-I Accreditation
- To support the Graduate Medical Education Office
- Possess a Diploma with at least 2 years of strong admin experience
- Prior experience from healthcare / education industry is highly advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organized, meticulous & independent
- Strong written skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to Singaporean and Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.
MOM License No. 05C3451
Personnel Registration No: R1105076