- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Analytical, Quantitative and Communication skills
- Primary responsibility is to ensure smooth daily operations of the service point(s), partnering with Clinic Managers/ Nurse Managers to solve system and process problems, including front counter services and administrative/operational matters.
- Work with other Department Managers / Executives / Nursing Officers to ensure patients' positive experience along the continuum of care.
- Ensure and promote continuous process improvement / review of services and care provided, to meet Hospital's objective and meet customers' expectations. Tracking and monitoring of processes through quality indicators.
- Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- The Assistant Manager, with the support of Senior Manager (Operations, Customer Services) is responsible to devise innovative services to continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- Monitor customer service standards across disciplines / programs related to patient care areas to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing business plans with the Clinical Chief(s)/ Head(s)/Director(s) to ensure that goals are reached.
- The scope of business management includes, not limiting to, annual financial budgeting and regular reviews with Clinical Chief(s) and Supervisor.
- Identify areas of growth in services together with the Clinical Chief(s) and Supervisor
- Trend analysis and benchmarking of key performance indicators are expected from each clinical service(s)/programs assigned to the Assistant Manager.
- Align and implement Divisional / Hospital strategies in business development and financial management
- Responsible for ensuring that non-nursing staff receives appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention. Together they will plan and justify for resources required achieving the department's business and financial objectives.
- The Assistant Manager is expected to inculcate quality culture and strive for excellence in the clinical service(s) operations.
- Participate in committees and other tasks as and when assigned.
- Degree with at least 4 years’ of related working experiences in healthcare of service industry
- Analytical, quantitative and communication skills
- Practical knowledge of hospital operations will be an added advantage
- Positive, motivated, able to manage pressure, takes initiative
- Is service oriented and customer focused
Pls send resume with photo in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shorltisted candidates are notified.