- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Analytical, Quantitative and Communication skills , Interpersonal skills
1. Job Purpose
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the management of the respective outpatient clinics assigned to meet hospital’s target set for customer service, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
a) Operations and Clinic processes
- Clinic Manager will manage service point operations assigned.
- Primary responsibility is for daily operations of these service points, including front counter
- services, administrative/operational matters and partnering Nursing Manager to solve system
- and process problems.
- To identify key processes for improvement to enhance clinic operations.
- In addition, the Clinic Manager will work with other department managers to ensure a positive
- experience for patients along the continuum of care.
b) Customer Service
- The Clinic Manager, in partnership with Senior Manager (Operations, Customer Services) is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for devising innovative services to continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- Review feedback from all channels to identify trends and issues and formulate recommendations to ensure that clinic achieves audit targets.
c) Clinic Financial Management
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for ensuring that clinic operations are run in a cost effective manner.
- To ensure that major cost components are identified (eg. Staff costs, Supplies costs) and tracked to achieve targets.
d) Staff Management
- The Clinic Manager will manage a group of staff providing customer services in service points. The Clinic Manager will conduct appraisals for staff with inputs from the Nurse Manager and Clinic Supervisor.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for ensuring that staff receive appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve a stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and clinic operation outcomes.
3. Participate in committees and projects as and when assigned.
4. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
5. Job Requirements
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ working experience in a service related industry, with at least two years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Analytical and quantitative (written & verbal). Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and be a good team player and understands team dynamics.
- Is service oriented, customer focused and is able to show track record of good service performance.