- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: MS Office
- Manage daily admin functions in the assigned department
- Assist the departments in report generation and compilation, monitoring urgent parts delivery schedule etc
- Maintain and update the in-house information systems pertaining to sales forecast, purchase order information, machines data and start up status etc
- Provide weekly inventory updates to relevant departments
- Provide admin support to the business Unit Manager and the Account Managers on any adhoc assignments
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level/ NITEC Office Skills
- PC literate with/ without relevant working experience
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Only Singaporean and SPR may apply.
To apply, please submit detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 6226 3503.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest shown.