- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: •1-2 years working experience in preparing import/export shipping documents, preferably
(b) Frequently communicate and coordinate with suppliers, buyers, overseas offices, and forwarding agents to ensure smooth and timely cargo and truck delivery.
(c) On behalf of marketing staff and guests, help to arrange air ticket reservations, book hotel, accommodation, prepare business trip claims and make payment vouchers to settle corporate credit card transactions. Also handle related clerical duties like correspondence through e-mail/fax, filing,photocopying, etc.
(d) Handle some simple trading duties.
- 1-2 years working experience in preparing import/export shipping documents, preferably
with L/C transaction knowledge.
- Able to communicate effectively with suppliers/buyers & overseas offices as a business coordinator.
- Must be able to work well as a team member.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel. Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Prepared to perform overtime work when required.
- Singaporeans or SPRs only
With a competitive remuneration, average 3 months bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with the following details
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546R
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.