- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/SCM/Transport/Logistics, HR & GA/Sales Support & Coodination
Salary:SGD 30000.00 - 48000.00
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned German MNC in printing industry. As they are in the midst of rapid growth in Singapore, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Administration & Logistics Officer is responsible to support all operational matters for Singapore and surrounding markets.
- Local and export order management.
- Processing of incoming local and export orders.
- Generating order confirmations, delivery notes and sales invoices.
- Generating and processing export related documents. (D/O’s, Packing List, Markings etc)
- Arranging export/ import shipments and related communication with panel of forwarders.
- Support management in procurement of inventory as well as production materials.
- Support management in inventory management.
- Communicate with international suppliers and regional customers.
- Perform daily administrative duties for the smooth operation of the office, such as petty cash handling, procurement of office supplies and others.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The Administration & Logistics Officer should meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general office/ sales administration.
- Previous experience in logistics and export processes.
- Strong sense of responsibility and independency.
- Comfortable with lean company/staff set-up with (flexibility/multitasking).
- Strong organizational/ administrative skills with ability to prioritize as necessary.
- Positive, collaborative and mature work attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written: English, Mandarin and Japanese to support respective countries.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.