- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Organisational skills, Time management skills, Typing skills, Microsoft Office
Working from our Singapore office and reporting to our Melbourne- based Managing Director, you will be accountable for:
- Answering phone calls, arranging meetings and attending to queries
- Updating the Managing Director on client communication
- Communicating with relevant internal and external parties to ensure all required action and follow-up for Managing Director and clients are delivered in a timely manner
- Providing administrative office support (eg. filing, updating data bases etc.)
- Fulfilling a range of related duties as required and in line with the role
You must also have:
- Superior organisational skills, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A friendly and consistently pleasant disposition
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people and levels of authority
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent typing skills and a proven understanding and application of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including fluency in English is essential. Any other languages would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic company!
Experience in the real estate or design industry in a similar role would be regarded favourably but is not necessary for you to succeed.
If you would like to be considered for this position, and meet the above criteria, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: