- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
DAEHAN Education Centre is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative support for the school.
- Assist in various aspects of office administrative duties and operations.
- Assist in liaising with, and answering enquiries from teachers, students and external parties.
- Provide support in short-term projects as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma holder with 1-3 years of relevant experience. Prior experience in a customer service related role would be preferred.
- 3 months probation for candidates without relevant job experience
- Possess interest in Korean Language & Korea's culture.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Competent in MS Office applications (especially in Excel). Knowledge in Photoshop would be a plus.
- Must be able to work retail hours including weekends
Working Hours (not exceeding 44 hours per week)
- Day Shift: 10am - 7pm
- Evening Shift: 12:30pm - 9:30pm
- Weekend Shift: 10am - 6.00pm
*Days & Timings are negotiable.
Interested applicants please email resume with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a photograph, date of availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.