- Salary: 1600 - 2200
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Computer skills
- Take care of department / office administration, inventory Control, order processing, delivery arrangement
- Main customer service liaison for principal, sales representative, promoters, dealers, all drivers and customers for all follow up action for both local delivery & collection operations and outstanding payments.
- Ensure all daily delivery orders (DOs) are accounted, processed, handed over to delivery teams with proper driver daily acknowledgement and returned for with COD, if any.
- Plan and group all deliveries base on best productive, efficient and effective route plan and communicate well with all customers, dealers and drivers with exception handling in placed.
- Ensure all delivery orders (DOs) are properly endorsed with clean POD (Proof Of Delivery) with cheque, if any and Checklist before acceptance from delivery teams
- Monitor and track all outstanding deliveries, postponement and payments
- Ensure all complaints / feedbacks are registered and raise CAPA (Corrective And Preventive Action), if necessary.
- Responsible for the follow up POD accounting and administration base on the agreed timeline submission to Principals / Dealers
- Ensure and administer all daily mails and letters collection and dispatch to/from Admin office to all relevant departments.
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Display teamwork within team to ensure productivity targets / KPIs are met.
- Assist DC Manager in verification on both service billing and delivery payment processes
- Carry out all services as per SOPs, flow processes, WIs and feedback to DC Manager if any deviation or improvement needed.
- Perform other job tasks as and when assign by the superior
Job Requirement :-
- 1 year working experience
- Secondary school education
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
Interested applicants, please call Jean @ 6904 9675for enquiry or submit CV to email@example.com
Reason for leaving
Last drawn salary
Ong Bee Khim Jean R1437591
Oaktree Consulting 06C4642