- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Word / Excel / Outlook, Able to work independently with minimum supervision, interpersonal skills, able to work in a team
- Answer telephone calls, take and relay messages.
- Provide general administrative & clerical support
- Handle course enrolment and customers enquiries
- Compile data and update in-house system on daily basis
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level/'O’ Level qualified/or related studies
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Word / Excel / Outlook
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Chiew Min Yen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- Comparative Packages
- Attractive Employee Benefits
- Comprehensive Training Provided