- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Assist the Project Manager/Project Engineer in collating and tabulating quotations.
- Assist the Project Administrative/Department in record, filing and distribution of project documents.
- Liaising with other trades of departments and vendors.
- Sourcing for quotations based on project specifications.
- Assisting Project Manager/Project Engineer in technical and commercial evaluations.
- ‘A’ Levels/Diploma/ITE in Technical discipline
- Min 2 years experience in purchasing/procurement in marine and offshore construction shipyards, companies and/or relevant to construction of mobile offshore drilling units, shipbuilding and related structures.
- Preference given to those familiar and/or strong knowledge of Project Documentation,
- Procurement Documentation.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & SKILLS:
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Hardworking and responsible
- Able to motivate team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software
Applicants are invited to send resume attaching latest passport-size photo to:
LION GLOBAL OFFSHORE PTE. LTD.