- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Manage interruptions and perform ad-hoc other duties as assigned
- General Administration - Working with facilities management office and vendors to ensure general maintenance of school facilities (office space, meeting rooms, and pantries) and equipment (photocopiers, printers, office equipment) are kept in good working condition
- Budget and Financial Administration - Manage and maintain SAP purchasing system and Fixed Assets Register. Preparation of reports for tracking of payments to vendor and staff.
- Faculty and Visitor Administration - arranging office space, computers, signages, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Manager, Assistant Director and Assistant Dean
- Other administrative and operational tasks as assigned by Management
- Minimum Diploma holder in business administration
- Preferably 2 years’ administrative experience in academic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Resourceful and able to multi-task
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition; patient in interfacing with all levels of people
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Pleasant personality with strong ability to work collaboratively with others
- Manage interruptions and perform ad-hoc other duties as assigned