- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Responsible for field research and data gathering/analysis.
- Translating strategic planning and projects into detailed plans and executing the plans.
- Responsible for developing Aftersales development programs to achieve Company targets.
- Responsible for administering service department tenders and contracts
- Responsible for administering all special and adhoc projects.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering and/or Business Management
- At least 1-2 year experience in Business Development
- Passionate about automotive trade
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mail to: email@example.com
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.