- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Business development, Interpersonal skills, Office administration
- Responsible for field research and data gathering/analysis.
- Translating strategic planning and projects into detailed plans and executing the plans.
- Responsible for developing Aftersales development programs to achieve Company targets.
- Responsible fccor administering service department tenders and contracts
- Responsible for administering all special and adhoc projects.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering and/or Business Management
- At least 1-2 year experience in Business Development
- Passionate about cars
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred
Please quote this reference No: PML/ADE/01/0813
Performance Motors Limited
Human Resource Department
303 Alexandra Road
Sime Darby Performance Centre
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)