- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Nursing
Our client is a reputable company in the healthcare industry. They are looking for staff nurse and enrolled nurse who have passion and interest to contribute to the healthcare industry to join their company!
**We have many openings and you get to select your own preferred discipline**
General Medicine, Ophthalmic, Renal, O&G, Oncology, Research, Health screening, ENT, Paediatrics, Urology, Dermatology, Health screening and OT
Your job scope/ duties include:
- Performs designated procedures and renders nursing care to patients’ general comfort and well-being before, during and after the medical procedure.
- Able to register and discharge patients for the medical procedure.
- Able to perform correct billing for the patient and collect payment after the medical procedure.
- And other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Possess a valid Singapore Nursing Board License
- Degree/Diploma/Nitec in Nursing
- Experience in the Nursing field will be a bonus!
- Good to have BCLS
- Cannulation and phlebotomy skills will be an added advantage
- Able to commit for at least 3-6 months
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send in your resume to:
Attn: Celine Wang
(Or you can call me at, Tel: 6736 3280)