- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
The Agile Programme is a new programme in IDA set up to encourage Singapore Government agencies in the adoption of Agile methodologies in software development, particularly in the development of citizen-facing web and mobile apps.
The overall outcome of the programme is to improve the quality of Government engagements with citizens, improve citizen experience, and increase productivity in agencies.
The role of Agile Coach is to provide support to agencies in their adoption of Agile development.
This includes providing consultancy and coaching to Agencies.
- Provide consultancy to agencies on adoption and implementation of Agile
- Helping agencies with the setting up, managing and reviewing of Agile teams and projects
- Helping agencies to identify and address any 'pain points' in the adoption of Agile development
- Continously scan the wider Agile community for innovative ideas and tools for implementation in the context of the local agencies
- Working closely with other IDA teams to introduce and promote the adoption of Service Innovation, User Experience Design, etc.
- Conduct in-depth workshops and awareness seminars on Agile development to C-suite management in Government agencies, as well as to larger public service audiences at events
- Conduct training and coaching for Agile teams, e.g. Scrum Master training, Scrum Product Owner training, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience, e.g. in implementing and/or coaching Agile inside organisations
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or other similar qualifications will be advantageous.
- Experience in training / coaching / facilitating workshops will be considered a plus
- Be willing to explore new ways of working and be committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to engage with top and senior management
- Able to work independently as consulting is essentially entrepreneurial in nature