- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
The Agile Programme is a new programme in IDA set up to encourage Singapore Government agencies in the adoption of Agile methodologies in software development, particularly in the development of citizen-facing web and mobile apps.
The overall outcome of the programme is to improve the quality of Government engagements with citizens, improve citizen experience, and increase productivity in agencies.
The role of Software Developer (Agile) is to provide support to agencies in their adoption of Agile development.
This includes providing Agile software development service and consultancy to Agencies.
Agile Software Development
- Work with agencies on the requirements and deliverables;
- Design and deliver web/mobile applications based on the functional requirements as well as agile methodologies.
- Provide consultancy to agencies on implementation of Agile
- Helping agencies to identify and address any 'pain points' in the adoption of Agile development
- Continuously scan the wider Agile community for innovative ideas and tools for implementation in the context of the local agencies
- Working closely with other IDA teams to introduce and promote the adoption of Service Innovation, User Experience Design, etc.
- Exposure to mobile application development using Objective C and Java would be advantageous.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or other similar qualifications will be advantageous.
- Working experience in software development using Agile will be advantageous.
- Working experience in database such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- Strong background and keen interest in software development.
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills as required.
- Prepare technical documentations.
- Provide application support.
- Knowledge of Windows server(IIS) would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience.