- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- To prepare and cut Airwaybill
- To prepare both import and export documents and billings
- To submit FWB to carrier through Cargo Community network (CCN)
- To declare import and export custom permit for different type of shipments
- To co-ordinate and follow-up shipment closely with the customers /contractors and carriers.
- 3 years experience in Air Freight industry.
- Minimum a Diploma in Business or Logistics
- Good communication and interpersonal Skills in English. Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- Graduates (without working experience) but with interest to learn and build a career in Freight Forwarding business are encouraged to apply.
Working Location and Hour
- Working at Changi Airfreight Centre
- Working 5.5 days with Alternate Saturday Off
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strictly Singapore Citizen, PR only.
- Preferable staying in the East at Bedok, Hougang, Pasir Ris, Tampines, Punggol and SengKang.