- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: aircon
- Top 10 Specialist In Energy Saving (Air Conditioning System)
- MNC / Permanent / 5 day / HQ is located in Central area
- Class 3 Lic. / Travel island wide (Company van provided)
- Company uniform (T-shirt) provided
- This role is both technical and operations management
- Provide engineering support and solution to customers on company products
- Supports the technicians on site when faced with difficulties technically
- Communicating and dealing with contractors on issues relating to aircon repair works
- Performing auditing for air-con repair works
- Daily response to all technical feedback
- Liaise with project management team in all projects
- Nitec / Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualifications
- Min 1 year working experiences and Basic air-conditioning knowledge is a must
- Knowledge in M&E (ACMV) and Building Maintenance Service (BMS) services will be added advantage
- Basic written / spoken English and computer literate
- Must possess a Class 3 driving license, company car provided. If possess own car, allowance will be given.
- Only Singaporeans / Malaysians / PRs need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate Aircon (YOUR NAME) in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!