- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: corporate actions
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Process and deliver all foreign / Singapore dividend disbursement within the SLA
* Monitor and execute all voluntary / mandatory corporate action events for all markets.
* Execute Proxy forms according to client’s instruction.
* Attend to phone and email queries, and conduct investigation to resolve issues
* TR/Remisiers/Contact Centre related to Corporate Action/Custodian
* Update SOP and participate in UAT and system enhancement related to area of work.
* Provide support and ad-hoc assignment for team
* Located at Changi Business Park
* Minimally Diploma holder with at least 3 - 5 years of Corporate Actions relevant experiences
* Adaptable and work in fast pace environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.