- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Strong time management and able to handle pressure
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Handlings Internal Customers enquires, exceptional handlings and investigations
* Perform Stock Reconciliation and escalation
* Perform Trade validation and settlement with Brokers for Online accounts
* Review Corporate Trading Accounts, perform EWSS name screenings, risk assessment and escalation
* Processing of clients’ payment via Cheque, EPS, Bill Payment, Remittances and etc
* Maintenance of Brokerage setup
* Monthly Reporting i.e. Statistic, KRI, SLA
* Prepare test cases and perform UAT
* Any other adhoc jobs
* Degree holder with at least 1 year in handling stock reconciliation
* Meticulous and able to adapt to fast pace environment
* Strong time management and able to handle pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.