- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP Treasury & Markets interfaces.
* Analyze user requirements and design/development of open source applications/cloud platforms to integrate with existing Treasury & Markets core systems. This includes complex groups of back-end services, message orchestration applications and client-end user interfaces.
* The candidate is expected to work closely with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors, should be able to communicate effectively and independently.
* Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
* Maximum 2 years of working experience in IT development related job.
* Possess good technical and soft skills (Must have):
* Proficient in any popular programming languages (Java 8, C#, or any analytics languages), with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, including its advantages, limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
* Strong on Core Java, inclusive of Multithreading
* Hands on experience Hibernate, JPA.
* Familiar with concepts of MVC and web services API.
* Good knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases.
* Hands-on experiences of UNIX/Linux system command and shell scripting.
* Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills, able to multi-task.
* Good teamwork skills.
Preferred below knowledge and skills (Good to have):
* Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
* Familiar with RESTful.
* Experience with popular web UI frameworks, like Angular 2, HTML5, CSS, Java Script.
* Familiarity with web application frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
* Familiarity on the web application servers like Tomcat.
* Knowledge on Dockers implementation, Kubernates.
* Experience on any Messaging services like JBoss, Active MQ, Websphere MQ or Kafka.
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Experience on code versioning tools, such as Git
* Agile software development knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.