- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Project management, Analytical skills, Organisational skills, Interpersonal / Communication skills, CRM (Customer relationship management)
- Providing support, coordination and advisory to clients and project team.
- Liaising with clients and ensure that project is implemented on schedule.
- Performing data collection, data analysis, development of plan/project.
- Providing assistance to the consultant and other project teams as required.
- Assist in drafting of proposal & providing support in pre-sales activity.
- Minimum diploma/degree with at least 1 year working experience.
- Team player with good analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Organized, detailed oriented and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal & client relationship skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work on his/her own.
- Willing to learn and possess positive attitude.
Interested candidate please send in your detail resume complete with recent photo, current
and expected salary and earliest commencement date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.