- Salary: 3800 - 5500
- Work Type: Contract, Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: VB.NET, Oracle 12c, Oracle Database, Coding Standard, Source code analysis
Job Category/Function: Information Technology / IT - Software / Development
Salary: SGD 3800 - 5500
Location: Central, Singapore
- Responsible for software development, debugging, delivery activities, including preparation of programming detailed specifications, appropriate unit test specifications and testing.
- Interact with business/systems analysts in order to develop the appropriate coding.
- Adhere the development framework rules as per defined by project and market standard including screens development, synchronisation, sequencing, screen display parameters such as look and feel, menus, grids, page navigation, pagination, mandatory fields and error handling with appropriate alert/error messages display on applicable areas.
- Ensures software programming (coding) quality and standards are aligned with rules of the project deliverables and market standards.
- Based on the regular program code review checks by IT Lead, may need to rewrite and update the code to maintain the quality.
- Deliver fully verified tested program source code complying with quality assurance (testing and debugging) before each code release process. Maintain proper program source code version controls measurements.
- Communicates progress status regularly to IT Lead and Business Analyst.
- (Technical Skills)
- Languages : VB.Net, PL/SQL
- Tools : Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio 12c, MS VS.NET
- Servers : Windows 2012
- Database : Oracle 12c
- MUST have minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience in Microsoft.Net Technology Framework projects with clear knowledge of end-to-end software application development activities and associated deliverables.
- MUST have multiple full software project development and delivery experience of mid-size to large scale software projects.
- Experience in working with the traditional SDLC process like waterfall development methodologies and clear understanding and experience of software development best practices and deliverables.
- Attention to detail, good logical and analytical thinking ability to conduct investigation of issues and proposal of correct solution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate well within software development team.
- Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) Language skills would be highly advantageous to liaise with project members.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Allowance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )