- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will be part of a team in the Industry Development Department responsible for conceptualizing, managing and implementing initiatives that strengthen the manpower capacities and capabilities in the power sector.
- This role is suitable for an individual who enjoys engaging the various key stakeholders (e.g. industry leaders, academia and students) so as to develop initiatives which would better profile and raise the level of awareness of the sector.
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of work including planning and organising sector-wide events (e.g. Energy Forum), outreach activities (e.g. learning journeys, competitions) and project management.
- In addition, you will also be involved in other manpower planning efforts (e.g. scholarships, upgrading opportunities) to ensure that there are adequate, competent professionals in the power sector in the long run.
- Good degree with up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication (i.e. written and spoken) skills
- Independent, with a keen eye for details and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong analytical and thinking abilities
- Experience in youth outreach and marketing (e.g. social media platforms) would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
Remuneration and appointment will commensurate with qualifications and experience. All new appointments will be offered on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please apply online with your detailed resume and copies of your transcripts at www.careers.gov.sg. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.