- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Bonds Trade, High regard for attention to detail, accuracy and quality
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Monitor, follow up and investigates and resolve trade errors and ensure all Bonds trades are settled accurately and timely.
* Ensure proper escalation of issues and that approvals are obtained for any exceptional processing.
* Carry out all the necessary reconciliations related to Bonds settlement and customer shares holdings.
* Able to work on SG public holiday
* Provide coverage in team and take on ad-hoc assignment.
* Update SOP and Process map.
* Perform shares transfer and trade matching with Broker and Custodian.
* Trade affirmation with counterparties and follow up on timely settlement with counter-parties and clients for all Bonds trades.
* Timely escalation and reporting to Trading Representative, client and custodian on shares transfer.
* Shares holdings reconciliation with custodian and monthly and daily reporting of shares holdings to clients and Regulator.
* The person should have at least 2 years of backroom operations experience in the stock broking or Bonds settlements.
* High regard for attention to detail, accuracy and quality
* A strong team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.