- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Mobile operating systems (Apple, Microsoft, Android, etc.), C/C++
As Android Lead Developer, you will develop smove’s mobile technology roadmap. As a team player you will evolve and work very closely with the web and hardware developers, as well as the management team.
We have high expectations but don’t be afraid to call us. We seek an individual capable of:
- Working autonomously, understanding customer needs, owning the specifications and putting ideas into real products;
- Creating an awesome in-vehicle dashboard app for our cars: web APIs, great user experience, ADK, Bluetooth and so much more…
- Designing mobile apps for our users to interact with our system from their phones;
- Extensively testing and deploying robust products into the market within narrow timelines.
Please use only the following Application Process:
- Send us an email with your resume to email@example.com stating your interest in joining; please use the answer to the following in the subject line: Name the co-founder of Android Inc & Danger Inc…
- We ask you a few questions.
- We call you and also conduct an in-person interview.