- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
Our client is a US-based and a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
- Provide guidance and support to team members ensuring smooth functioning of department.
- Responsible for the full accounts payable process (from invoicing to payment). Ensure timely and accurate coding of invoices and manage payment to 3rd party & inter-company entities.
- Manage employee T&E process, ensuring compliance to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the claims are being processed and paid timely and accurately.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of Quarterly GST Reporting.
- Accountable for clearing the GRIR accounts, with no long due outstanding items.
- Review for the month-end accruals to ensure all the current month transactions in a timely manner.
- Implement maintain effective internal controls within P2P team. Create and maintain appropriate financial control environment.
- Review and streamline processes to support business and operational needs. Constantly update the process and procedures manual for any process changes.
- Liaise with the banks. Update the bank information such as bank signatories/directors, also any change of bank payment details.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Schedules (AP Aging, GRIR and Accruals).
- Prepare and calculate Quarterly DPO reporting.
- Provide AP Dashboard information for management review.
- Prepare monthly actual cash flow. Analyze the cash flow actual vs. plan and provide explanation. Prepare annual cash flow budget.
- Work with SMI production team to resolve production issues encountered in SAP
- A recognized Degree in accountancy or ACCA graduate.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge in SAP and work experience in Excel
- Must be good at figures and meticulous.
- Good organizing and planning skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to multi-task, independent and a great team player
- With people management experience.
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated english resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)