- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Accounts Payable
- Process suppliers’ invoice (ensure accurate entry of data, preparation of payment advise, attend to suppliers’ queries and etc) in a high-volume and tight-timeline environment.
- Process employees’ travel and business expenses.
- Ensure that both internal and external customers are served promptly and affectively.
- Responsible for tax filing.
- Assist in monthly closing and AP journals.
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of AP relevant GLs and statement of accounts.
- Degree/Diploma/Certification in Accountancy with minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting and AP processing.
- Professional certifications such as CAT and ACCA are advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principle and guidelines (IFRS, Singapore FRS).
- Experience in ERP systems is a plus.
Interested applicants please apply with your detailed resume (in MS Word format with a recent photo attached) quoting position title, last drawn salary, expected salary, reason(s) for leaving all jobs and notice period required to
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
License Number: 10C5624