- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounts Payable
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of Accounts Payable functions which include reviewing and verifying of invoices and making payments. You will also be assisting the team in month-end closing activities and reports preparation.
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in APAC with its HQ based in Singapore. Listed in SGX, our client and its subsidiaries have extensive footprints in a broad range of industries, ranging from property, hospitality to consumer, goods. They are now hiring for a AP Executive to join their team.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests for documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience with the emphasis of AP exposure
- Familiar with SAP system is a plus
- Available immediately or within very short notice
This is an immediate opportunity for you to enrich your exposure in a listed firm with various business units under its umbrella. It also offers great work culture, regional exposure and rotation opportunities in a fast paced setting.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jack Yap on +65 6643 9733.