- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Operations, Engineering, Regional HSE and Projects reporting , Manufacturing management, Planning and forecasting skills
International Locations| Permanent
- Responsible for delivery of strategy for APAC region
- Attractive remuneration package and prospects for the future
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful manufacturing/service business supplying heavy equipment and services across the Energy, Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors. They hold a strong global presence and are constantly striving to increase their market share whilst keeping the quality and integrity of their products and services at the forefront of their minds.
As APAC Operations leader you will be responsible for a number of key areas of the business including strategic planning for manpower and service delivery, supporting global best practice and taking ownership of creating an effective plan of action to improve business performance across the APAC region. The business puts a significant emphasis on continuous improvement and lean manufacturing and this way of working should be promoted throughout the region. The position is absolutely critical to the business and reports into the board of directors. You will have Operations, Engineering, Regional HSE and Projects reporting in you. You will also be working closely with the business and commercial teams so having a sound business acumen is important.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a driven, dynamic and talented individual with a proven track record across both manufacturing and service led industries. The successful candidate will have exceptional planning and forecasting skills, this role does not need someone to firefight - forward thinking is a must. It would be an advantage to have a part of your career spent in the Energy or Oil & Gas sectors but this may not be essential if you have been within a heavy equipment manufacturing environment. You should also be:
- Degree qualified and any Six Sigma/CI qualifications would be advantageous.
- You should have no problem with significant travel across the APAC region and you may be based in any business location across the region for significant periods of time - the more flexible you are on your home location base the better.
- Proven in a regional management role
What's On Offer
A fantastic leadership package inclusive of significant allowances
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Sean Evans on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1887710