Application Developer-Java.FullStack skills
1. Strong experience in Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Angular JS and relational databases (Oracle, Maria DB).
2. Ability to deliver complex projects under various environments (Windows, Unix and Linux).
3. Very good experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, Implementation, testing, build and deployment processes.
4. Sound Object Oriented Design and programming Fundamentals.
5. Specialized in developing scalable enterprise and web based applications using Java/J2EE.
6. Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture, design, and implementation of SOAP & Restful web services.
7. Experience in Micro Service Architecture style implementation using Spring Boot, Netflix Components (Eureka Service Registry, Zuul API Gateway, Ribbon Load Balancer) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
8. Experience in Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) - JMS, IBM MQ Series, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, design and implementation of point to point, publish/subscribe & cluster configurations.
9. Strong knowledge of build process, continuous integration, code quality analysis and source code version control, Unit Testing.
10. Exposer in UI component development using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Ext JS, NodeJS, JSON, Angular JS.
11. Exposure and Knowledge on Linux and Bash shell scripts.
12. Experience in collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
13. Experience in Agile Methodologies and processes.
14. Good Experience in application and web servers like IBM Web sphere and Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic severs.
15. Good analytical, debugging, problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies.
16. A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively.
17. Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of clients and users.