- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: C/C++, Communications skills
After a few months of training at our headquarters in Austria, you will begin working in Southeast Asia region with close relation with our local partners. As an application engineer, your tasks will include the planning, development and implementation of machine control solutions. You will adapt and optimize existing solutions, support our customers during commissioning and see that they are trained extensively.
- Diploma or Degree in mechatronics, robotics, automation or electrical engineering.
- Programming skills in C / C++ and great interest in PC and PLC programming
- Technical background knowledge in the areas of automation, motion, robotics and electrical engineering
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer-oriented behavior, creativity, and strong self-learning and analytical ability
- Willingness to travel in SouthEast Asia region