- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Excellent Salary Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading life sciences company.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bio-pharmaceutical and life sciences company with an extensive range of products. Within their biotechnology division, they are focused on providing top quality products to research organizations which aids them in their research. This company aims to be a valued partner with research organizations, contributing to their success in bringing about novel medications and solutions to improve patients lives.
- Conduct application training conducting product presentations/workshops to the customers.
- Technical support and trouble shoot for products/machines within assigned portfolio.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers to support sales and provide customer service/support.
- Collaborate with customer and/or principal investigators to plan experiments according to how assigned product portfolio will be able to aid in research needs.
- Provide support in promotional meetings as well as any other product related activities.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must possess in-depth technical competency for molecular diagnostic and/or research techniques. The key requirements are:
- PhD or Masters in Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Microbiology.
- Experience in commercial organization or academic research institution relating to molecular application and research.
- Technical competency in common molecular diagnostic techniques (eg. PCR, Sequencing, FISH, Micro array).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's On Offer
Excellent salary package. Great opportunity to move from research into a commercial technical support role.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Aldrich Koh on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1871640