- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Architecture , Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Real Estate
- Responsible for the design and development of new buildings and projects in Asia, mainly in Singapore and China.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the development, preparation of energy efficiency design and construction plans for the buildings/township project.
- Interpret plans, specifications, and codes and regulations related to the work as well as supervise the preparations of design changes, revisions to construction plans and execute the work changes on site.
- Ensure that maintenance work for the development as well as long term maintenance after the project implements are conducted.
- Recognised Architectural Degree e.g. BLA or MLA from an accredited or recognized course.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in the architectural field with relevant exposure in ecological projects, master planning projects and design of open spaces.
- Designing experience in China architectural project(s) preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current design trends, philosophies and ideas.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other Computer Aided drafting and design software.
- Possess good drawing, rendering and project management capabilities.
- Possess good written and verbal communication, negotiation and people management skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to us.
EA Licence No.: 11C3314