- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: AutoCAD, Architectural construction
- Assist the Site Manager in project planning, coordinate and oversee all architectural finishes works on site
- Supervision of the site Architectural works on a day to day basis and issues relating to given project.
- Liaise with subcontractors and ensure timely completion of all architectural works, finishes and erection according to quality specification and work schedule.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors on architectural & Façade installations issues.
- Assist to evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising at site (Technical matters)
- Check on site safety conducted daily on contractors work and ensure compliance with the act and regulations, and security policies, standard procedures.
- Review and check detailed plans before actual work implementation.
- Monitor the site progress against the approved construction program and highlight to project manager if progress is behind schedule.
- Perform quality inspections.
- Diploma in Building/Architectural/Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 3 years related working experiences
- Relevant CIDB cert with 10 years related working experiences may apply
- Proficient in Autocad Software would be advantage
Candidates Interested in the above position may send their detailed resume, current and expected salaries and availability to Queenie@sysma.com.sg