- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Architecture , Civil Engineering, Construction
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Architectural construction, Building construction, Architectural Co ordinator, Site Supervisor
Architectural Coordinators X 5 > URGENT !!
Client: A1 Contractors, Public listed Company & MNC Firms
Location: Island wide
Salary: $2.8 - 4.3K $$$ Neg… on Experience & Capability.
• Open to Singaporeans & SPR’s ONLY. (Strictly No Quota for Any Work Pass holders)
• Bilingual in English & Mandarin as required to communicate with Chinese colleagues.(Or Some local Dialects will be Good)
• NITEC/ Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
• Minimum 4 years of local working experience in public & condominiums, , government and commercial building with Architectural CONQUAS experience preferred; Knowledge of Singapore building codes and regulations;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Review project specifications, technical clarifications and construction drawing.
• Carry out architectural works scheduling, project supervision and documentation.
• Co-ordinate with the Architect, Structural and M&E staff members to resolve related problem and issues.
• Assist the project manager to plan, organise, implement, coordinate and control the construction of architectural works.
• Coordinating, organising and supervising architectural works installations by the sub-contractors to the required project schedule
• Ensuring the highest architectural workmanship standards and finished quality
• Develop punch list of defects and follow through to ensure they are closed out
• Independently able to provide solutions to problems in the field or ensure that sub-contractors’ Requests for Information are addressed quickly
• Ensuring compliance by sub-contractors to the project safety standards
• Ensure timely and smooth progress of works.
• Ensure quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with.
TO APPLY: (Do Not click Auto Apply.)
For priority attention, Send in your detailed resume with the following DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc construction@JobAlpha.com Or Call 6728 1171
Subject: Architectural Coordinators X 5 > IMMED
1. Use MS Words Format. (No PDF file)
2. Bio Data & Attached a Recent PHOTO.
3. State your Expected, Current & Last drawn Salary with Previous Employers.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. Availability date any leave to offset.
6. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing.
** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview