- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Architecture
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Architectural design, AutoCAD, Drafting
Brief Job Description:
Drafting of drawings for land surveying or architectural Criteria / Requirements:
Skill / Knowledge: Proficient in AutoCAD / MS Office applications
Nationality: Singaporeans / Singapore PR / Malaysians are welcome to apply
Able to commence work as soon as possible
Salary: $1,800 - $3,000 depending on experience
Work Week: 5 days week (Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 6.00pm)
Experience: 2 years and above
Working Location: near Marymount or Bishan MRT
Interested candidates: please email your detailed resume in MS-Word format
Please remember to include your
1) Recent Photo
2) Current Salary
3) Expected Salary
4) Notice Period
To view for more job offers, please log on to: www.wmsgroup.net
We thank all applicants and regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): drafting, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bishan.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design, Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients. Our Success
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net