The incumbent will be responsible to manage daily operational activities and enhance the efficiency & effectiveness of Retail Operations.
- To ensure the budgets, housekeeping and other operational standards are maintained.
- To lead, motivate and manage teams of sales staff toward the achievement of sales targets and maximizing profitability.
- To manage stock levels and making key decisions about stock control for the retail store.
- To ensure that each store is properly staffed with trained and qualified retail staff during all opening hours.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and VM team to optimize brand image, turnover and profitability of the store.
- At least Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in retail operations.
- Strong leadership quality in leading the team.
- Possess good communication and written skills.
- Proven track record in retail operations.
- Strong flair and sense of fashion trends.
- Good team player and able to work with all levels in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking associate.
This position is open to Singaporean and Singapore PR only and we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Operations
- Year of Exp Required : 3
- Skills : Communications skills, Retail operations