- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Retail operations
- To ensure the budgets, housekeeping and other operational standards are maintained.
- To lead, motivate and manage teams of sales staff toward the achievement of sales targets and maximizing profitability.
- To manage stock levels and making key decisions about stock control for the retail store.
- To ensure that each store is properly staffed with trained and qualified retail staff during all opening hours.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and VM team to optimize brand image, turnover and profitability of the store.
- At least Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in retail operations.
- Strong leadership quality in leading the team.
- Possess good communication and written skills.
- Proven track record in retail operations.
- Strong flair and sense of fashion trends.
- Good team player and able to work with all levels in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking associate.