- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales
The person we are looking for should be dynamic, outgoing and enjoy working with a team. Someone who is fun, respectful, and innovative to add values to the works we do.
For this Area Sales Manager, reporting to the Sales Manager of SEA and Far East region, this incumbent must be self-motivated with initiatives that can opens doors of opportunities. He or she must have high interpersonal skills and can create strong rapport with dealers, the team, and the sales admin group. Favorable sales track records would be a plus.
The scope of responsibilities:
- Able to provide market intelligence of the competition to the Sales Manager on h is respective region of responsibility given.
- Provide regular reports on the activities and forecast on the markets responsible for, and able to formulate market penetration strategy.
- To manage the relationship with all dealers - to motivate and support them with proactive actions.
- Be able to establish marketing and communication tools - organizing and supporting the dealers in publicity, demonstrations and exhibitions - including joint visitation to the clients.
- High support to the dealers on product inquiries as well as guiding the dealer sales team with product / application related solution.
- Have at least 3 years in similar position with regional experience in handling distributors
- Fluent in both English and Chinese languages
- Minimum qualification - Diploma in Engineering or Business (degree is preferred)
- Willing to travel
Write to us if you meet the above criteria and enjoy autonomy in your work. Please include in your resume your expected salary with cover letter on why we should consider you for the application. You will be called for an interview when you are short-listed.
We regret to inform that Singaporean or PR will be preferred for this application.