- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Chemical engineering, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Address the aromatics technology needs for the Singapore and/or regional ExxonMobil Aromatics Plants manufacturing activities.
- Lead and support troubleshooting efforts, support new project start-ups and technology activities during scheduled maintenance periods and provide input to Hazops and Reliability studies.
- Develop and implement technology-based improvement and growth projects, work with the manufacturing team to develop site-specific integrated improvement plans, facilitate new technology transfer and champion opportunities for new technology deployment at the site.
- Support global network activities including best practice evaluation and implementation, peer-assists and knowledge sharing.
- Train and mentor young engineers in the various aspects of aromatics technology.
- Degree in chemical engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in providing technical/operations support to aromatics plants
- Proficiency in chemical engineering software including PROII, Hextran etc
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written English communications skills
- May require regional travel