- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills
You will join a team of trained security personnel to perform the following security functions at MAS:
- Physical protection of personnel, buildings and other assets
- Preventing and responding to security threats
- Enforcing security and fire safety rules
Your key duties would include:
- Controlling access to restricted areas
- Entry processing of visitors and attending to public enquiries.
- Maintaining surveillance of activities in and around the premises
- Operating building security systems
- Conducting checks on personnel, vehicles and items that are brought in and out of the building.
- Reporting and responding to security incidents
- Participating in emergency preparedness exercises
- Singapore citizen with minimum 3 GCE 'O' Level credits
- Be proficient in written and spoken English
- Have a good attitude, diligent and willing to learn
- Be physically fit
- No relevant experience required as comprehensive training will be provided
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.